Zebra RFID is Key to Asset Visibility at Pasco County Fire Rescue
Pasco County Fire Rescue uses Zebra RFID Handheld Sleds and Fixed RFID Readers as part of its extensive, cost-saving asset management solution.
Accelerate inventory and asset tracking in real time while ensuring first responders have the required equipment and medications for emergencies.
- Saves each stationhouse over $3,500 monthly, including supply and carrying costs
- Reduced carrying costs up to 50%
- More efficiently allocated resources needed by first responders, improving safety
- Provided 24/7 visibility of inventory
- Helped automate supply, equipment, and medicine tracking