- by: Steve Wright
- Jul 21, 2022
- Read on for one of the most important pieces of (technology) intelligence you’ll get this year.
What Would You Do If Your Government’s Top Secrets Were Exposed Because Your Smartphone Was Exposed to Water…or Social Media?
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Jul 20, 2022
- If you want the job done right, you need the right tools.
Painting and Barcode Scanning: The Unexpected Connection That Could Impact Your Business
- by: Parth Thakker
- Jul 13, 2022
- You need to change the way you’re calculating inventory allocations if you want to get control of this situation. But you don’t need to rewrite your formula to get to the right numbers. Here’s why.
Balancing Retail Orders in Times of Shortage Can Be as Simple As “An Extension”
- by: David Degrassi
- Jul 12, 2022
- You can also use front-line workers’ active devices to find the missing ones thanks to recent updates to Zebra Device Tracker. You may even be able to anticipate when a device is apt to go offline – and stop it.
Did You Know? Device Tracker Can Notify You When You Are Near a Zebra Mobile Device That Is Idle Too Long, Going Offline, or Missing.
- by: Eric Williams
- Jul 11, 2022
- There are rumors swirling that Android mobile devices aren’t as secure as iOS mobile devices. Let’s get the facts from an enterprise mobility expert and engineering fellow whose primary job is to design secure devices.
Ask the Expert: “Which Mobile Devices are More Secure: Android™ or iOS?”
- by: Jeff Stark
- Jul 7, 2022
- Shaun McCarthy joins me on the Your Edge podcast to paint a realistic picture of 5G’s value to businesses. We also reveal how private 5G could – and should – be used alongside Wi-Fi 6 if you have automation ambitions.
Cisco Leader Agrees: The Pandemic Subtly Accelerated – and Dramatically Altered – Enterprise Adoption of 5G
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jun 30, 2022
- Two world-renowned automation experts analyze the robotics innovations that have resulted from Zebra’s acquisition of Fetch. They also reveal what new robot solutions you can expect to see in the future.
One Year Later: How Zebra and Fetch Robotics Have Become Better Together – to the Benefit of Front-Line Workers
- by: Wayne Miller
- Jun 14, 2022
- With blood donations at a critically low level, certain steps must be taken to ensure every accepted unit is properly handled, stored and distributed. Here are the very specific ways technology can help.
How to Stop Blood Supply Waste as Demand Rises and Donations Fall
- by: Will Corns
- Jun 13, 2022
- Plus, my guests dish on what quick serve restaurant owners are doing in the kitchen – and in their supply chains – to show food lovers like you and I that we can trust the quality and safety of our dine-in and take-out meals.
Industrial Automation Insider: The Food and Beverage Industry is Cooking Up Some Interesting Solutions to Current Supply Chain Problems
- by: Eugene Redko
- Jun 7, 2022
- When it comes to technology, we can’t just think about the here and now. The TC53 and TC58 devices empower front-line teams to work faster and better together – and conduct mobile dimensioning for the first time ever.
Why Did Zebra Just Completely Redesign One of Its Most Popular Mobile Computers?
- by: Will Corns
- Jun 6, 2022
- Donato Montanari discusses Zebra’s plans to both simplify and scale machine vision applications specific to robot guidance, 3D inspections, and other business-critical capabilities in today’s complex supply chains.
Industrial Automation Insider: Why Zebra Acquired Matrox Imaging and You Should be Excited if You’re Being Driven to Automate Operations
- by: Will Corns
- May 19, 2022
- Today’s supply chain operations are dynamic and data driven. But so are today’s industrial automation solutions, as we’ll prove to you in the new “Industrial Automation Insider” podcast series. The first episode is available now.
Machine Vision May Have a Storied Past, but It Is Giving Supply Chain Organizations Hope for a Better Future