- by: Mark Schwans
- Jul 26, 2022
- It still involves “automation and insights,” as well as people. But it requires you to approach automation and insights with a different definition of “intelligence.”
There’s a Better Way to Align Inventory to Shifting Consumer Demands
- by: William Corns
- Jul 20, 2022
- Two global pharma technology experts share some of the unique ways they’ve been working with Zebra customers and partners to address the top challenges faced throughout the supply chain today.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Pharmaceutical Companies are Pairing Machine Vision with RFID, Temperature Sensors and More for Track and Trace and Compliance
- by: Adam Petrus
- Jul 14, 2022
- We chatted with the soon-to-be Fox Sports analyst about what’s most important to him, why he’s a big fan of homework, and how the football landscape is changing on and off the field. Listen now.
Chalk Talk Episode #6: Former NFL Coach Sean Payton Talks about His New Team, as Well as What Excites and Frightens Him about the Next Chapter of His Movie-Worthy Story
- by: Parth Thakker
- Jul 13, 2022
- You need to change the way you’re calculating inventory allocations if you want to get control of this situation. But you don’t need to rewrite your formula to get to the right numbers. Here’s why.
Balancing Retail Orders in Times of Shortage Can Be as Simple As “An Extension”
- by: David Degrassi
- Jul 12, 2022
- You can also use front-line workers’ active devices to find the missing ones thanks to recent updates to Zebra Device Tracker. You may even be able to anticipate when a device is apt to go offline – and stop it.
Did You Know? Device Tracker Can Notify You When You Are Near a Zebra Mobile Device That Is Idle Too Long, Going Offline, or Missing.
- by: Jeff Stark
- Jul 7, 2022
- Shaun McCarthy joins me on the Your Edge podcast to paint a realistic picture of 5G’s value to businesses. We also reveal how private 5G could – and should – be used alongside Wi-Fi 6 if you have automation ambitions.
Cisco Leader Agrees: The Pandemic Subtly Accelerated – and Dramatically Altered – Enterprise Adoption of 5G
- by: Rob Armstrong
- Jun 29, 2022
- Learn more about our team’s personal experience with the software tool and how we’ve integrated it with other supply chain systems to help drive better outcomes.
The Full Story: How Zebra is Using the FourKites Platform to Improve Order Management and Fulfillment
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jun 22, 2022
- jem & fix maintains its prices by continually investing in new technologies that are innovative but not disruptive.
DIY Retailer Reaches Maximum Efficiency, Thanks to a “Familiar” Mobile Solution
- by: Matt Kowalski
- Jun 16, 2022
- This is what you need to do to prepare for – and take full advantage of – the new GS1 digital traceability standard.
Ask the Expert: What’s the Difference between EPCIS and EPCIS 2.0?
- by: Wayne Miller
- Jun 14, 2022
- With blood donations at a critically low level, certain steps must be taken to ensure every accepted unit is properly handled, stored and distributed. Here are the very specific ways technology can help.
How to Stop Blood Supply Waste as Demand Rises and Donations Fall
- by: Rob Armstrong
- Jun 9, 2022
- Three decision-makers share how they have executed global supply planning by leaning more heavily into a few select technologies and collaborating with people who you might never expect to be involved in these types of decisions.
Ask the Experts: Supply Chain Disruptions are Making It Hard to Manage Inventory. But are There Certain Tools or Tactics That Could Make It Easier?
- by: Adam Petrus
- May 27, 2022
- It also reminded us that there really is no such thing as an “off season” in the NFL. Hale Hentges and I have been digging into the NFL and college player stats to see how things might shake out in the Fall as rosters shape up.
Chalk Talk Episode #5: The 2022 NFL Draft Was Proof That Anything Can Happen in Vegas