Corporate Social Responsibility
- by: Gilles Gabillet
- Jul 19, 2022
- Westcon Comstor, a value-added Zebra distributor in South Africa, is serious about inclusion and diversity and made key changes to prove it.
Want to Empower Women Within Your Organization? “Get the Structure Right,” Says One Executive
- by: Diane Leeming
- Jul 11, 2022
- If you intend to hire and retain the best and brightest, you must ensure each person has the resources they need to maintain their physical and mental health, says Zebra’s HR leaders.
Ask the Experts: How Can I Connect My Employees to the Resources They Need to Be Healthy?
- by: Natalie Bodus
- Jul 1, 2022
- During Women’s History Month, we celebrated the past. Now we must look to a more positive future. That starts with an honest mental health discussion.
“It’s Time to Heal, Help and Hope:” A Candid Conversation with Real People Navigating Everyday Challenges
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Jun 28, 2022
- While it can be difficult to prioritize CSR when you’re just trying to keep your business from derailing, maintaining focus may be the best way to stay on track.
Experts: Corporate Social Responsibility Cannot Fall by the Wayside, Especially During Crises
- by: Laura Kennedy
- Jun 1, 2022
- I spoke with the leader of Zebra’s Equality Alliance (ZEAL) to get his take on how companies’ efforts are measured and how progress should really be benchmarked.
We Strive for 'Corporate Equality.' But Do Our Efforts Go Far Enough to Make LGBTQ+ Employees Feel Welcome to Be Themselves in the Workplace?
- by: Deanna Self
- May 26, 2022
- Following a strict career path, or assuming one for others, can hinder growth and goal achievement for both individuals and companies.
The Path Less (or Never) Traveled: Why We Should Stop Scripting Careers as Employees and Business Leaders and Embrace Unconventional Talent
- by: Todd Virgil
- May 9, 2022
- Though their journeys to Zebra Nation were very different, they all had help from Hiring Our Heroes.
Four Military Veterans Share What It Was Really Like to Transition to Civilian Life – and Civilian Jobs
- by: Rachel Fabugais
- May 5, 2022
- What does inclusivity, equality and harmony really mean to these communities? And what role do we play (and should we play)?
Asians, Pacific Islanders and Allies Weigh In: What Can We Do to Better Celebrate the Culture Around the World?
- by: Natalie Bodus
- Apr 29, 2022
- If we want to help others, we must first understand them. Likewise, we must seek inspiration from leading best practices and act with intentionality to advance our own internal inclusion and diversity journey.
Inclusion and Diversity Action Report: Bringing Outside Thinking in to Accelerate Progress